Before purchasing any product from www.deflexglobal.com, please read carefully and make sure you fully understand the terms and conditions of sale, as with any purchase you are signing a legally binding contract.
If you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms and Conditions, please contact us before making a purchase so that we can clarify your query.
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE.
1.1. The owner of the website www.deflexglobal.com is the company DEFLEX GLOBAL S.L, with registered office at Avenida Pla del Vent 10, Sant Joan Despi (08970), Barcelona, Spain, y CIF: ES-B66711508
1.2. For any effective communication with the owner of the website, you can contact the email address email@example.com
2.1. The use of the Website www.deflexglobal.com, (hereinafter, the Website) attributes the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User” or “Client”) and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of all and each of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by the owner at the time the User accesses the Website. Consequently, the User must carefully read this legal notice each time he intends to use the Website, as it may undergo modifications.
2.2. DEFLEX GLOBAL S.L reserves the right to modify the conditions of use of the Website, so it is the user’s obligation to periodically review these conditions.
2.3. These general conditions of use do not exclude the possibility that certain services on the Website, due to their particular characteristics, are also subject to particular conditions of use, which, in any case, may be consulted by the user before activation.
2.4. These conditions of use and contracting are aimed at both legal persons and professional individuals in the dental sector.
2.5. If the USER has any reason to complain about any fact that has occurred as a result of his transactions with DEFLEX GLOBAL S.L, he must notify us by contacting our customer service, preferably by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.6. DEFLEX GLOBAL S.L will attend to the claim as soon as possible and will manage it in order to offer a solution to the USER.
3.1. The website aims to sell the products marketed by the company to dental professionals and dental distributors, mainly injectable materials for the development of dental prosthesis bases, and injection equipment or injectors intended for this purpose.
4. ACQUISITION PROCEDURE
4.1. Purchase formalization
– These general contracting conditions will apply to purchases made between USERS (professionals and companies in the dental sector) and DEFLEX, which markets its products through the website.
– DEFLEX will confirm the availability and purchase of the product to the USER through the email provided by the USER within a period of no more than forty-eight hours. This shipping confirmation email is equivalent to an acceptance by DEFLEX of your DEFLEX property purchase offer.
– If an error is discovered in the price of the merchandise you have requested, we will inform you as soon as possible to proceed to re-quote the order correctly, waiting for the acceptance of the new estimate. In case of non-acceptance, the order will be canceled and, if necessary, withdrawn if it has already been sent.
– You should verify, as soon as possible, that the details in the confirmation email are correct and you should print and keep a copy for your records.
– You must have a unique email address to use on our site. You agree that email may be used as a means of remote communication and you agree that all notices made via email comply with the legal requirements of any written notice.
– Promotional offers on some of our products or product ranges may be posted on the website. All promotions and offers are, unless specified, strictly limited to one order or order per company and are subject to reservation availability.
– All product prices will be indicated in Euros, €, indicating the applicable taxes in each case.
– Prices are subject to any change in the rate or applicability of VAT, which will always be published on the web when you make the desired purchase.
– Product prices do not include shipping costs, unless otherwise indicated.
– The prices indicated on the web are correct only at the time of order and only if they refer to online purchases. All product orders are subject to availability and we reserve the right to deny and supply to any particular natural or legal person.
– The CLIENT must make the full payment to DEFLEX before the merchandise is issued.
– The USER may pay for purchases made through the means that DEFLEX makes available on its WEBSITE as indicated in the purchase process section. In any case, there will be systems that guarantee the security of the payment.
– DEFLEX reserves the right to use third-party electronic payment methods and / or financial institutions to manage payments made by USERS through the WEBSITE in collaboration with payment providers.
– DEFLEX does not have access to the bank data linked to the USERS ‘means of payment and does not know or record these data during the payment operation, except for the USER’s bank account in the event that the means of payment selected is the wire transfer.
– To ensure that your credit or debit card is not used without your consent, we may validate the name, address and other personal information provided by you during the order process from the databases of relevant third parties, including reference agencies credit and fraud prevention agencies. , which may keep a record of such information.
– DEFLEX is not responsible for commissions or expenses (such as overdraft services, financing fees or similar) incurred by the CLIENT as a result of ordering the products.
4.4. Delivery time and shipping and delivery costs.
– Local orders in Spain ship within a week and delivery takes 2-3 business days. International orders will be sent within a maximum period of one month, delivery will depend on the customs controls of each country to which it is exported.
– No expected delivery date can be guaranteed as all deliveries are made through third parties, and the merchandise may arrive before or after the specified date based on your confirmation order and delivery order of emails.
– Any extraordinary shipping option, that is, Saturdays, express delivery service, etc., must be indicated by the client if it is available and must be paid in full according to the cost referred to by said non-ordinary service. You must verify the price displayed on the web at the time of ordering during the checkout process for each shipping charge.
– Any request for the estimated delivery time is at the discretion of the courier. Whenever possible, we will notify you at the approximate time of the delivery date. Exceptions may apply.
– The point of delivery of the products / merchandise acquired by the CLIENT will be governed and limited according to the guidelines of the third courier or transport companies designated by mutual agreement and / or acceptance between Deflex and the CLIENT. It will be subject to the guidelines of the designated courier company if the delivery will be made in the portal of the destination establishment, or in which cases the merchandise may be transferred within said establishment.
– Given that deliveries can be made with a large truck, the buyer USER must confirm that the delivery address will be accessible by road, exonerating DEFLEX from liability. If there is no access, for example, the route or road is subject to a specific weight of the vehicle or amplitude limitations, please inform us at the time of ordering so that the necessary arrangements can be taken.
– In the event that a courier arrives at your home and cannot deliver on the agreed date and agreed times, either because there is no one to pick it up, or refuses to sign or delivery is denied for any other reason other than the damage, the USER who acquires it will be responsible and will assume the cost of the failed delivery and any subsequent re-delivery charges.
– If the buyer has not tried to contact DEFLEX within two business days after the refusal of delivery (for any reason other than the damage must be recorded in the documentation message at the time of Delivery), the merchandise will be returned automatically. to DEFLEX and the USER will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred.
– If we have attempted to make deliveries on three or more occasions, each time the cost will be borne by you and you will be charged for both the standard delivery dates and the delivery dates presented on the website. In addition, you will be charged for the shipping costs incurred for the product (whether or not it is free at the time of purchase) and your order will be automatically returned to us at your cost and without notice. Costs will be made without notification of your original payment method. These are taken with respect to all costs incurred by us through emails from third parties, suppliers and other agents employed with the fulfillment of your order on our behalf.
– Deliveries cannot be ruled out and we will not be able to leave your merchandise in a place other than the address indicated in the delivery documentation.
– Everything is always done so that the merchandise is delivered in perfect condition. Please check your merchandise immediately upon delivery.
If delivery is made by Deflex personnel, no claim can be made regarding damaged items after our courier has left the address, if it has not been signed as damaged material at the time of delivery. Claims must be made within three days of receipt of the merchandise. Claims for damages will only be accepted if the courier note has been signed as the goods have been received damaged.
The company is not responsible for products damaged during transport by third parties.
4.5. Cancellation and return rights
– Orders can be canceled free of charge only if payment has not been made. In the event that the CUSTOMER has already made the payment, but the merchandise has not been dispatched, some items may be exchanged for others, for the same total amount as the original order. In cases where the merchandise has already been dispatched, it will not be possible to request the return of the merchandise or its refund.
– In exceptional cases of return of the product, it must be made in its original packaging and in perfect condition, that is, not damaged or soiled by the client and it will be sent to the place indicated by DEFLEX in the instructions sent to the CLIENT. Likewise, the packaging must be identified in a complete and integrated way to know who the sender is. In case of not sending in the conditions described in these terms, the good will suffer a depreciation that in any case must be paid by the CLIENT.
4.6. Warranties, Sample Service.
– In the unlikely event that you receive goods that do not correspond to those you ordered or that are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity than that indicated on the order form, we will rectify that complete delivery, replace or repair any type of Damaged or defective merchandise or badly shipped, provided that the missing or damaged items have been recorded in the courier’s documentation at the time of delivery, or after it in the case of products with defective or malfunctioning primary packaging internal, provided that the CUSTOMER correctly demonstrates and / or documents said damage or malfunction, supported by photographs or videos, and indicating the batch number of the product in question.
The derived shipping costs will be borne by DEFLEX only if they are goods that do not correspond to the order placed by the CLIENT, incomplete orders or products that are defective in origin.
Goods that have been damaged or defective due to causes attributable to transport (for example, goods that have received visible bumps or dents, goods that have been damaged by being exposed to rain or water, and others) will not be replaced by DEFLEX, and it will be the responsibility of the CLIENT to register and claim the contracted TRANSPORTATION company, either contracted by DEFLEX or by the CLIENT, to proceed with the claim for the associated transport insurance.
– If you have any questions about delivery, please contact our customer service department immediately. Damaged merchandise attributable to transport must be signed as damaged on the delivery / transport note.
– It is extremely important that you review and sign the delivery of the material when it arrives. We cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred as a result of damaged or missing products after the delivery is signed and we recommend that you take extra care to inspect the merchandise, regardless of the opinion of the courier driver or any other party. .
– All of our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards, however there may have been an error in some rare cases. In this case, we will deal with the matter as soon as possible and in accordance with your legal rights and, to the extent permitted by law.
– To assess a claim for manufacturing defects, you will be asked to submit photographs of the products in question. If you are unable or unwilling to submit a product test, DEFFLEX will not be able to further process your request.
– IMAGES AND ILLUSTRATIONS ON THE WEBSITE: The utmost care is taken so that the images and colors shown on the web are as similar as possible to the products supplied. The color of the products and their packaging may vary from what is shown on the website due to limitations of the navigation software and monitors. The primary and secondary packaging of products may also vary for reasons related to availability at origin or for reasons of internal production.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5.1 DEFLEX is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights and has obtained the corresponding authorizations or licenses for their exploitation, on the domain name, trademarks and distinctive signs and on any content published on the website.
5.2. This document does not grant any intellectual or industrial property rights over the website or any of its components, the user being expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, forwarding or using of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights. CLIENTS, distributors or professionals in the dental sector are informed that if they want to use the images or any element of intellectual or industrial property of DEFLEX, they request the corresponding authorization in writing to the customer service emails.
The User must respect at all times all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of the website. Unauthorized use of website content may result in a violation of intellectual property or other applicable laws.
5.3. The contents of this website, including designs, works, text, images and source code (collectively referred to as the “Content”), are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
5.4. In no way can the content be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way without the prior, written and explicit permission of the owner.
5.5. DEFLEX is a registered trademark of Nuxen SRL.
6. DATA AND COOKIES PROTECTION.
6.2. Likewise, this website uses its own and third-party cookies:
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY.
7.1. The hyperlinks contained in the DEFLEX WEBSITE may be directed to third party websites. DEFLEX incorporates them to facilitate the USER’s navigation, in no case does it assume responsibility for the contents, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case will they imply any relationship.
7.2. DEFLEX develops maximum diligence in the implementation of security measures, however it does not assume any responsibility in relation to the safekeeping and proper use of passwords to access the WEBSITE, which will be the sole responsibility of the USER.
7.3. While we strive to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee completeness and accuracy; We also make no commitment to ensure that the website remains available or that the material is kept up-to-date.
7.4. External forces
DEFLEX reserves the right to postpone the delivery date or cancel the contract or reduce the volume of goods ordered by the buyer (without liability to the buyer) due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of force majeure. , government actions, national wars or emergencies, vandalism, civil commotion, fires, explosions, floods, snowfalls, epidemics, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes, restrictions or delays that affect companies or disability or delay in obtaining suitable materials or appropriate.
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
In terms of this contract, as well as in the interpretation and resolution of conflicts that may arise between the parties, Spanish law and the corresponding Courts and Tribunals will apply in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law.